I stayed here because of the location. It's a good, solid hotel choice. Not much in the way of frills, but good service, good meals, good security. Recommend for business travel, including unaccompanied women. Shower only; no bath, which is typical of hotels in Brazil unless you go to a luxury brand. My room was prepaid, so I don't know about value. Pool and fitness facilities look 'okay'. It's better than 'basic'; yet not quite 'great'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi is located 6 km from Congonhas Airport and 40 km from Guarulhos Airport, near the Centro Empresarial Nacoes Unidas business centre and a range of stores such as D&D, Shopping Morumbi and Market Place. A perfect location for both business and holiday trips to Sao Paulo, the hotel features 190 stylish rooms, 14 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, broadband WiFi in public areas, restaurants, a bar, gym, swimming pool, barbecue, playground and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil