Booked as part of trip with work and it was ok. I can't really say much more than that. I had a small suite with twin beds. It was a little worn but fine. The bathroom was a little dated too but I have to say the shower was one of the best I've ever had!
The rest of the hotel was nice but a little soulless. The restaurant was ok for breakfast but expensive for the other meals. Staff ranged from friendly (english speaking receptionist who checked me in) to completely disinterested and rude (restaurant staff).
My biggest issue was this hotel was the internet access. It styles itself as a business hotel but I struggled to download my emails most of the time and frankly the staff didn't seem interested when I complained. Speaking to other guests, this was the same case when they complained.
I probably won't be staying here again on my next trip to Sao Paolo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros hotel is well located, close to Avenida Paulista, Rua Oscar Freire and the Vila Madalena district with its famous Batman Alley. Also close to Hospital das Clinicas and Reboucas convention center. The hotel features refurbished rooms with a modern and functional design offering wonderful views of Sao Paulo. A hotel offering a complete range of services, such as restaurant, WIFI, parking, bar, fitness center, sauna and a charming pool. Extensive events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Sao Paulo Excellence Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel Brazil
- Accor Sao Paulo