The room is quite nice, wide and well equiped but the bathroom has a shower only and the TV has no international news channel (except TV5 Monde). The indoor swimming pool is great. The nice breakfast buffet is OK but could still be improved (bread, marmelade, pastry). No free wifi. Close to the Clinicas metro station (direct to Paulista) but a little remote by walk from the Jardins and Paulista residential and shoping area. The staff is really careful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros hotel is well located, close to Avenida Paulista, Rua Oscar Freire and the Vila Madalena district with its famous Batman Alley. Also close to Hospital das Clinicas and Reboucas convention center. The hotel features refurbished rooms with a modern and functional design offering wonderful views of Sao Paulo. A hotel offering a complete range of services, such as restaurant, WIFI, parking, bar, fitness center, sauna and a charming pool. Extensive events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Sao Paulo Excellence Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Hotel Brazil
- Accor Sao Paulo