I have been staying at the Mercure Grand during the past two years and I really appreciate the consistency of their service and facilities. Even arriving in the early morning hours (thanks to funny flight schedules), they appeared to expect me and made sure I got exactly the same room as on the previous trip as I commented once before that I preferred it that way. Location is good, even if not right in the dining hot spots. It is easy to get to the ring road, which means that it is relatively (as good as it can be in SP) easy to get from the hotel to the airport etc. The lounge area makes for a very comfortable space to have business meetings and even a light lunch or pre-dinner snacks. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, even if not all of them speak anything but Portuguese. This is my hotel of choice when in SP.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Park is considered one of the most upscale hotels in Sao Paulo, combining the international experience and a local touch with sophisticated and personalized services. Located 3.1 Miles (5 km) from Congonhas Airport, 21.7 Miles (35 km) from Guarulhos International Airport and next to Ibirapuera Park (green area in Sao Paulo), it also enjoys easy access to the city's main financial areas: Paulista, Berrini, Av. Brazil and Faria Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Accor Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Sofitel
- Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil