The best is without no doubt the location, 10 minutes by taxi to Paulista, Oscar Freire, villa Madalena. Hotel is in Jardins neighborood, one of the safest of SP.
The hotel himself, as already refered in earlier reviews, is in need of a serious renovation lifting, lifts often goes out if order, bathrooms are very sad and old with very poor ammenities, furniture old and tired, a good point however are the balconies (one per room), as everything in SP the hotel is ridiculously overpriced, bkfst is good (special mention to fresh juices).
No lobby just tables and chairs for bar and restaurant.
Extremely deficient Wifi (during 2 days no wifi in my room).
As i have to return soon, will see if improvements have been done and to try the swimming pool. But definitely not convinced for my first stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location of the hotel at São Paulo is incredibly convenient, combining Alameda Lorena's charm with a silent, residential area surrounded by boutiques and charming, little restaurants, all easily accessible thanks to its proximity to Nove de Julho Avenue. And adding to that convenience are excellent hotel facilities part of Golden Tulip's network, offering comfortable, elegant rooms with the complete, working setup for events at São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Park Plaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Park Plaza Sao Paulo
- Golden Tulip Sao Paulo Jardins Brazil
- Sao Paulo Golden Tulip
- Sao Paulo Park Plaza