Three of us stayed in a two bedroom apartment. The apartment was clean. It wasn't the nicest of accommodations but the value lies not in the opulence of the room but in the location, size of room and the cost. It was obviously a business hotel and not in the more touristy locations of Sao Paulo. But it was very near all the touristy areas. There were people around even late at night as it is near a University. The area is also safe. There's a big supermarket about 10 minute walk from the hotel and there were many places to buy sandwiches all around as well. There's a fruit store right beside it.
Front desk people spoke good English and the breakfast was okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand Tulip Inn is proud to offer one of the best hotel options in downtown Sao Paulo, prepared with care to meet the different needs of our guests, always with our trademark excellence in customer service so characteristic of our hotels. Hotel Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista is located at one sole address with the convenience of a prime location a little over one block from the Paraiso subway station, near Paulista Avenue and Vergueiro street, along with excellent facilities for events and many other services. Our hotel is well prepared to serve guests on business as well as those who come to Sao Paulo for fun or for medical treatment, respecting the needs of each guest and offering excellent reference information for their stay in the paulista capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Paulista Convention Flat Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tulip Inn Sao Paulo Paulista Brazil