Hotel Fasano Sao Paulo
US$130
US$125
US$208
  • Pool
L'Hotel PortoBay Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)
US$164
US$94
  • Pool
Mercure Sao Paulo Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$74
Maksoud Plaza(Sao Paulo)
US$116
US$325
  • Pool
All reviewsjazz barpersonal trainerbossa novacoconut watersao paologreat hotelrua oscar freiremain restauranttop floorhome away from homerooms are spaciouslong flightan upgradewalk aroundroom serviceshort stayconvenient location
Reviewed 28 March 2010

This hotel is AMAZING. The view is great and the furniture is...great.
I spent a very smoothy night over there, but it's not my favorite spot in Brazil, and it's quite expensive.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2010

Fasano is great in almost everything: location, decor, ambience, service, bars & restaurants within the premises and nearby etc. The two things that really disappointed me were (i) they charge guests for use of wifi, even in public areas - pretty stingy, isn't it, and (ii) the bathroom leaves a lot to be desired - bad shower, cheap toiletries. Next time, I will save a few hundred reais and stay at the Unique instead.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RMAF
Reviewed 8 December 2009

I stayed here for a couple of nights as I was in town for business. The decor is excellent, every detail of it was perfectly planned. The restaurant and bar are phenomenal. The staff of course is the best asset the hotel has. Very friendly and extremely concerned to go beyond to make guests feel at home. I had a problem with my flight back home and they took care of it. The gym is small but has am amazing view of the city, and of course the hotel is located just one block away from Rua Oscar Freire which has the best stores.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2009

Chic hotel with great service, pretty rooms, great bar and restaurant. I like it but some nicks and spots do scream out for a paint touch up or fixing of scratches or in a couple of years Fasano will fall. I like the hotel. I love the electric blinds that block all light.

I was there the night of November 10 when the lights went out in much of Brazil. Oddly, this hotel's generator did not work properly. They were not prepared with flash lights for guests walking up the stairs, etc. I realize a power failure is not their fault but such luxury hotels have to be ready (as they are here in Mexico.) Regardless, I love the hotel and will be back.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Happy_on_the_road
Reviewed 12 October 2009

I arrived, as most Europeans do, in the a.m. early, complicated by the fact it is a national holiday. the staff was lovely, warm, helpful and the service perfect, down to an egg-white omelette.

If you are, as I am, a fan of modern architecture this Starke-wonder is something to behold... I'll return again with the wife!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business