We spent 5 nights in the Tivoli. The reception is beautiful, staff efficient, helpful & friendly, check-in was straightforward our room wasn't quite ready so I sat by the pool enjoying a coffee in the sunshine...no hardship.
The room was on the 16th floor & had a GREAT, expansive view across the park and the skyline of Sao Paulo. The room itself was large, stylishly modern and comfortable. It had all the usual luxuries including a Nespresso machine but no milk/milk powder...so expresso only. The bed was huge & sumptuously comfortable.
Breakfast was included in our room tarif. Breakfast was very good; lots of delicious fresh fruit, lovely pastries, fresh bread, a selection of hot food which changed every morning plus a chef to cook omelets to order.
We ate dinner in the top floor restaurant which was a fabulous space, with gorgeous views. The food was good, we ordered the tasting menu. It wasn't the best food we'd eaten in Sao Paulo, but it was definitely the most expensive at £300.00 for two people with wine!
Overall our stay was wonderfully comfortable, very luxurious. The hotel is probably in the most central and convenient site in Sao Paulo but it comes at a price...eye wateringly expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant, diverse and utterly fascinating. In the exclusive Jardins neighbourhood, minutes away from the acclaimed São Paulo Museum of Art Assis Chateaubriand, the luxurious Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel is an urban oasis. With its soaring lobby, stunning pool and frequent showcasing of contemporary artists, the hotel attracts celebrities, heads of state and royalty alike. Among the wide range of rooms, discover the one that suits you best. Inspire your taste buds with our indulgent cuisine: the lively Bistrô or the poolside Narã lounge. Take advantage of our world-class Conference and Events Centre with its 7 meeting rooms, renowned for hosting seamless meetings and one of a kind weddings alike. Once the working day is done, unlock the secrets of the city with our Experience Teams, shop till you drop in the stunning JK Iguatemi luxury shopping mall, or unwind by the hotel pool and semi-tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo Brazil