The hotel in very well located, close to restaurant and shops. The doorman are very professional and helpful, everyday when i was leaving and coming back they would make a point of speaking to me. There one in particular he had a long coat and wore glasses that was always genuinely pleasant. The rooms are pretty spacious and the bed is very comfortable, like some one else comments had problem with the toilet flashing, while i was there there was a problem with the lifts. My only comment is that the rooms may need some touch up, there were marks on the furniture probably due to suitcases been scratching.
The bar is very nice and has access to the terrace where there is a swimming pool, fitness facilities are available but there is a charge like for the internet.
I had breakfast and the choice is pretty good, there is a chef that is available to make fresh omelet, all the rest is buffet service.
The lady that checked me in was very professional and friendly, i believe she was called Hilde.
Overall a pretty hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to São Paulo - the economic and cultural capital of South America, its largets city and home to over 70 nationalities. Vibrant, diverse and utterly fascinating. In the exclusive Jardins neighbourhood, minutes away from the acclaimed São Paulo Museum of Art Assis Chateaubriand, the luxurious Tivoli Mofarrej São Paulo Hotel is an urban oasis. With its soaring lobby, stunning pool and frequent showcasing of contemporary artists, the hotel attracts celebrities, heads of state and royalty alike. Among the wide range of rooms, discover the one that suits you best. Inspire your taste buds with our indulgent cuisine: the lively Bistrô or the poolside Narã lounge. Take advantage of our world-class Conference and Events Centre with its 7 meeting rooms, renowned for hosting seamless meetings and one of a kind weddings alike. Once the working day is done, unlock the secrets of the city with our Experience Teams, shop till you drop in the stunning JK Iguatemi luxury shopping mall, or unwind by the hotel pool and semi-tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo Brazil