the hotel itself has a great landscape, but it could improve in: price (wifi not inlcuded with such a high cost), the service in the 23 restaurant, the quality of the elevators (too much noise), the lights in the bedrooms (its a puzzle).
the food is great everywhere in the hotel: tapas on the 23th floor, sushi in the lounge, live music all week long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins district, just a block away from Avenida Paulista, discover the Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo Hotel, in the heart of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this five star hotel in São Paulo has everything you need to ensure an unforgettable stay. Redecorated rooms, top-level meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in Latin America. While you're there, take the opportunity to go to the theatre, visit the city's museums, enjoy the scent of the flowers and woods of Brazil and shop at top stores. Everything is so close at hand right next to this luxury hotel in downtown São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo - Mofarrej Brazil