The hotel is in the nicest area of SP--tons of good restaurants and bars within walking distance or
A short cab ride. The rooms are dated (at least mine was), but they literally have the best shower head I've ever used. I know it sounds funny to comment on, but I mentioned this to my co-worker and she thought for a moment and completely agreed. Fausto and Sergio at the concierge are AMAZING and will bend over backwards to help with whatever reservations or suggestions you need--great resource. The breakfast is expensive, but pretty complete. The mini bar is WAAAAY over priced ($25 for a nip of boos, $10 m&m's) and the refrigerator there, while nice to have, barely keeps things cool (not cold). I asked about it and they said that's how the are, my coworker had the same issue. Also, ensure your room is AWAY from the elevators; they are very loud at night if you are in the rooms near them. The staff are great, helpful and speak Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian and French. It is a nice hotel, but expensive. I would stay again because of the area and the staff, not (again, just mine) because of the room. The spa is very expensive ($200 usd for an hour massage). The gym is $7 per use and is nicely equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins district, just a block away from Avenida Paulista, discover the Tivoli Mofarrej - São Paulo Hotel, in the heart of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this five star hotel in São Paulo has everything you need to ensure an unforgettable stay. Redecorated rooms, top-level meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in Latin America. While you're there, take the opportunity to go to the theatre, visit the city's museums, enjoy the scent of the flowers and woods of Brazil and shop at top stores. Everything is so close at hand right next to this luxury hotel in downtown São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Mofarrej - Sao Paulo Brazil