Very comfortable rooms. The rest of the hotel is basic and almost threadbare. It has a restaurant but again, very basic. WiFi is not free and quite expensive but am guessing thats the way it is in Sao Paulo, its a bloody expensive city. Would do well if the rooms at least had an electric kettle and tea/coffee sachets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia is the region's best upscale hotel, offering easy access from Guarulhos International Airport and Congonhas Airport. In line with the design hotel concept, luxury and comfort are offered by its spacious rooms and suites as well as the HUB Food Art Lounge restaurant, which combines art with gourmet cuisine in a cosmopolitan environment. A true meeting point between different cultures. Fitness center featuring the latest technology and SPA, WIFI and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel Brazil