Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$152
Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
US$137
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Bourbon Convention Ibirapuera(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$60
US$54
US$208
US$201
Maksoud Plaza(Sao Paulo)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Sao Paulo Morumbi(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Landmark Residence(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbusiness districtgreat hotelbusiness tripshopping mallspecial thankshot dishesjunior suitethe hotel staffwalking distanceexcellent breakfastaccor hotelsdefinitely stay here againmany optionslate checksafe arealiving roomvila
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Really comfortable stay. Rooms were comfortable, restaurant was very good.

Staff were very friendly and engaging. Most were able to converse very well in English, which can make a difference for the international traveller.

Internet connection easily accessible and fairly good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Mr Brent,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Diretor Hotel

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Just spent a few days in São Paulo and stayed here. The room was a very good size and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was average but the buffet lunch was superb. I had the sea bass and I was pleasantly surprised. I cannot fault the staff. They were all very friendly and helpful. Often, when they found out I was from Liverpool, they just wanted to talk football and The Beatles. Good location for many businesses on Fario Lima. I won't comment on the traffic in São Paulo. One problem though, tried working from my room one day and their internet failed. Not great for a hotel in the business district.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear GrahamT,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Diretor Geral

Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Room is very basic. No tea / coffee facilities. No iron or ironing board.

That said, it is clean, the staff are helpful within the parameters set by the management.

There is a current renovation in the lobby, which means noise in the day and a temporary reception.
Whilst I was there internet was free if you joined the Accor points scheme. And the internet speed was good.
Laundry service is expensive.
The location is good for the business district, nearby shopping mall and a train station connecting to the Metro.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IIliketogo
Carlos E, Gerente geral at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Mr IIliketogo,
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
The hotel is transforming some areas to improve the actual product and receive Pullman Hotels brand. During this period we are seeking to soften the situations it may cause.
We remain at your disposal.
Hoping to receive your visit after rebranding.

Best Regards.

Diretor Geral

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Arrived at this hotel with my group of friends at around midnight.
Check in was easy and our rooms were ready for us; the reception staff were friendly and very helpful; we ordered taxi's to pick us up for the next morning as well.

At midnight, there is nothing around this hotel to buy food or drink; especially if you want to avoid the expensive minibar charges!

The room was very basic, northing special about it at all. We only stayed for around 8 hours as we needed to be back at the airport for 11am the next morning. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was acceptable if not a little small. The shower amenities, while handy, didn't feel that effective at making you feel fresh and clean, which was weird.

What really annoyed me and my friends was the taxi service the hotel used. We spoke to the reception staff to find out how much we would be expected to pay before we left, and they said around 140 Real.
Because there were 5 of us, we needed two cars to take us back to Sao Paulo Guarulhos airport. Myself and my partner got in one car, and the other 3 of us got in the other car. During the ride, my friend who is Portuguese and who speaks Portuguese fluently overhead the conversation between the taxi drivers on the radios, both plotting, in their own words 'get as much as they can out of us'. My friend sent me a text message stating this and not to say anything to the driver and to not pay anything until they arrived. When we did arrive, the cost, per car was 180 Real, a 40 Real (£10) increase from what the reception staff said was the maximum charge.
Admittedly, it's not that an expensive amount, and if they had said "due to traffic etc it's a higher fare" I wouldn't have any qualms paying this, but because they had planned to rip us off, we refused.
As soon as my friend started speaking to their taxi driver in Portuguese, you could see his face fall - he didn't realise that he had been overheard and understood. After an argument, and us threatening to get hold of the Airport Police, we refused to pay 180 Real per car and only paid 140 Real and walked off.
Interestingly, the driver of my friends car was the taxi company owner who has a contract with this Hotel, and I would hope the hotel takes note of this.

I wouldn't stay at this hotel again if I were in Sao Paulo.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank David J
PULLMANVILAOLIMPIA, Gerente de relações com clientes at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us; we value all feedback as it always affords us an opportunity to improve, so thank you for all your comments.

Once again we very much appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to stay with us on a future visit to São Paulo.

Cordially,