1,018 results
All reviews business district in house restaurant great hotel shopping mall hot dishes special thanks the hotel staff junior suite walking distance small gym accor hotels definitely stay here again rooms are spacious business stay many options late check vila
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Very good location, specially if you have to work in the near area. Traffic from airport to Vila Olimpia is very heavy, specially in rush hour. You have to plan min 1,5 hours. There are many restaurant and food options around as well. Hotel is good, reception is bit confusing and parking service is sometimes slow. Breakfast is ok, but they have a great Nespresso cafe inside. Good option for business travelers.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Customer_Exp_VO, Gerente at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Leandro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay with us.

We are sorry for not attending all your expectations. Let us inform that the responsible for the front desk is analyzing improvements in their procedures, as well as asking for action plans for the parking service provider.

Furthermore, we are very happy to know that you liked the location and our Hotel in general and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I was back in this hotel and the astonishing thing was that a young barkeeper (Fernando) saw me after one year and said: “Hey you are back again!” Well that is a good welcome. I think it is worth mentioning that it was especially the young people that were most customer focused and customer friendly. I wan to mention Gabriel from the restaurant and Fernando from the bar. Gabriel served my meat in the restaurant and although it was cooked as I had asked for, it was a bit chewy. So I asked Gabriel to please let the chef try it. He returned with: “The Chef says you are right. So better choose a different cut of steak” This I did and it was great. Next day, different waiter but chose the good cut again. He didn’t ask how I wanted it and it was served well done (which in my view is not done). Gabriel walks by and asks if all is OK. I show him my streak and his immediate reaction is: “Oh, that is not how you want it.” And without hesitation he takes it to the kitchen to be replaced by a medium rare. After dinner a special Caipirinha from Fernando and my stay was good. Another young barman was also very friendly, don’t know his name but also don’t want to forget him as it is the people who make your day...and stay. Hotel managers, mark my words.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Gerrit t,

It is such a pleasure to receive your positive evaluation!
We are happy to know that you liked the staff attention and promptness, specially from Gabriel and Fernando.

Anyway, be sure that the responsible for the restaurant is reinforcing training and procedures with all employees, to to maintain a standard service for all.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The hotel itself is very nice and modern. There is one person that stands out at the Pullman, His name is Pedro, and he appears to manage the restaurant in the lobby. I have been to the hotel four times in the last two years, and EVERY time I go Pedro greets me like family. The warmth I receive at the Pullman from people like Pedro will keep me coming back to the Pullman every trip.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have an attached salon
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Customer_Exp_VO, Gerente at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Brett H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your last stay with us.

We are very glad to know that you liked our atmosphere and the staff service. Be sure that we will forward your comments and they will be very happy, specially Pedro!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice option for Sao Paulo.

Good room, nice bathroom, amenities, nice breakfast with all options for eggs that exists.

Near a shopping and other streets with good stores it is a nice option to work or for relax in Sp.

Good looby with some options for drinks and pasticery.

The space and modern atmosphere are nice.

Will return more times!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Customer_Exp_VO, Gerente at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear matosnascimento,

We are pleased to receive your evaluation!
It makes us glad to know that you liked our accommodations, the breakfast, the location and the lobby bar atmosphere.

We are looking forward to welcome you back! #FeelWelcome

Reviewed 3 November 2017

New and modern hotel. Excellent services, very kind people really pleased to help you. Excellent rooms.
The barmen are probably excellent but they don’t have appropriate products at their disposal, to be changed !
Special thanks to Pedro at the restaurant, such a nice person, always smiling and at your disposal to satisfy you !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Francois J
Customer_Exp_VO, Gerente at Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Francois J.,

We are pleased to receive your positive evaluation!

It makes us glad to know that you had a nice experience and liked our structure, services and our staff attention. Be sure that they do their best to assist and serve our guests! We will forward your compliments and they will be very happy, specially Pedro!

Regarding the bar service, we already sent your comments to the responsible manager to analyze and take the necessary measures.

We are looking forward to having you again! #FeelWelcome
Best regards,