Staff was very kind and helpful. Everything was very clean. Some peolpe say the bathroom is too small well this is not true, it may not be a big bathroom but it is confortable enough unless you are a big person. Some peolpe say it is noisy but I guess they stopped while I was there because I dind't hear a thing. Breakfast is good nothing out of this world but worth the money, several choices for people watching their diet and those who wanna indulge in the pleasures of food. Minibar is not overpriced. Oh and the burger is really really good.
Overall if you are looking for a resort type of hotel this is not it otherwise I think you'll be very happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in Sao Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown Sao Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the Sao Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel Sao Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style - at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splitty, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim Brazil