Stayed here for almost a week during a business trip to LATAM.
The Hotel has nice rooms (I suggest a high floor for the view) staff is really nice, they all speak english and are willing to help. Now, Location is unbeatable, close to a high way and within walking distance of many places to eat and have a "chupe" (drink)
Breakfast buffet is good and include some brazilian dishes which is a thing I like, getting LOCAL stuff.
The pool is something to die for, in the ceiling and with a view of Sao Paulo that will impress you
Like most hotels, internet is crappy but works and its free
Since its in a high end area, sometimes in the morning you really hear helicopters swing by
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in Sao Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown Sao Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the Sao Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel Sao Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style - at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim Brazil