This hotel is in a great neighborhood. Took us a while to find the bars and restaurants, but they are only a few blocks away. Lots of good options too. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend this hotel. Beautiful views from rooftop pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in Sao Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown Sao Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the Sao Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel Sao Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style - at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital Sao Paulo Itaim Brazil