I travelled to São Paulo in business for a week and stayed at Estanplaza Berrini. Very good hotel, with a very nice room. Super comfortable and big, with a cute area as a closet and a hidden bathroom behind a mirror door - super cool! All the service was excelent - room service, cleaning and laundry, all perfect. Good Café da Manhã da Fazenda (breakfast), with all sorts of treats. The location worked just fine for me since I was 2 blocks away from the office. I highly recommend this hotel if you're travelling in business and it has been a while since the last time you went home..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of one of the biggest commercial centers of Sao Paulo. The rooms are distributed in 14 floors and decorated and designed in a very modern style in order to provide comfort allied to modernity. From the impressive lobby to the elegantly decorated rooms and suites this is a truly exclusive urban retreat. Estanplaza Berrini is strategically located near the headquarters of big multinational companies. Plunge into a pool, exercise in the fitness center or relax in the saunas before enjoying an evening of cocktails at the bar and fine dining at TOM Restaurant. All rooms offer minibar, cable TV, voice mail, two phone lines, safe box, air conditioning, 24 hours room service, work desk, free wi-fi conection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estanplaza Berrini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil