For its proximity to downtown Sao Paulo and for its reasonable price,
this is a decent choice for business.
1) weak shower
2) small shower space + washroom (feels like staying in 3-star hotel in NY or HK)
3) No major restaurants or shopping mall within a walking distance
4) No restaurants in the hotel which may be used for business
1) Drug store nearby
2) Local restaurants+ bars in walking distance
3) Breakfast area on the 1st floor provides an open and bright space. The menu was normal but it was refreshing to spend the morning in this open environment.
4) The receptionist who spoke a little Japanese was very accomodating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of one of the biggest commercial centers of Sao Paulo. The rooms are distributed in 14 floors and decorated and designed in a very modern style in order to provide comfort allied to modernity. From the impressive lobby to the elegantly decorated rooms and suites this is a truly exclusive urban retreat. Estanplaza Berrini is strategically located near the headquarters of big multinational companies. Plunge into a pool, exercise in the fitness center or relax in the saunas before enjoying an evening of cocktails at the bar and fine dining at TOM Restaurant. All rooms offer minibar, cable TV, voice mail, two phone lines, safe box, air conditioning, 24 hours room service, work desk, free wi-fi conection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estanplaza Berrini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Berrini Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil