You'll need to know the following before staying at George V:
- Rooms are nice - large apartment style, a perfect Sao Paolo pad for a business trip if your office is local to the hotel. And hope you speak Portuguese, taxi drivers don't know the hotel.
- The breakfast is adequate.
The bad bits:
- They charge you BRL28 for patchy wifi PER DAY PER DEVICE!!! Are you serious? Yes, PER DEVICE! In other words, if you have a smart phone, tablet and work laptop, it will cost you BRL84 PER DAY for wifi. Nice one. And I had to walk around the room trying to find reception.
Just increase your room rate or something, but that is just unacceptable in any language, I'm sorry.
- I have never felt like an inconvenience to staff as much as at George V. I am sorry to have bothered guys. Enough said. (Just to confirm, I am no nuisance, demanding type guest, just a mind my own business professional traveller)
Here's my advice: If you are a 5* hotel, decide to offer 5* hotel services. If you decide you are luxury serviced apartments, then offer and advertise that (it may well be the case). But dont try to be something in between, it doesn't work.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your George V Alto de Pinheiros Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- George V Alto De Pinheiros Hotel Sao Paulo, Brazil