Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
3,044 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membergreat hoteltop floorworking areashopping mallbusiness tripfood courtthe world trade centerdesk areabusiness districtgreat gymroom servicefitness centerbusiness travelergreat businessper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

When visiting for work we usually stay at one of the nearby hotels. This was my first overnight stay at the Hilton even though I've had plenty of meetings there. I was very pleased at the service and quality of the hotel. The rooms were nice with large bathrooms, spectacular work out facilities and awesome sushi lunch. Yes it is expensive all around but that is São Paulo.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, Administrative Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear farm2fork,

Thank you very much for your feedback!
I am very happy to know that you gave us an opportunity and you did enjoy your experience at our hotel!
Our promise is to assure that every guest feels cared for, respected and valued and we hope we had achieved this goal with you.

Once again, thanks a lot for your compliment. We hope to see you at our hotel on your next visit to São Paulo!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Beautiful hotel, but an hour from airport. You need a taxi to take you to a restaurant. We went to a local Brazilian Steakhouse. Wonderful! Huge city, even more huge airport. For a short stay I would recommend staying closer to airport, as this hotel was completely across city.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mimi K,

Thanks a lot for your review about our hotel! I am very happy you liked our hotel!
The international airport is located in another city very close to São Paulo, this city is Guarulhos. I really appreciate your opinion but our hotel is located in a very nice region: close to a business district, shopping malls and good restaurants. Including traditional Brazilian Steakhouses like you mentioned!

We hope to see you soon at Hilton São Morumbi!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2013

This is my 2nd stay at Hilton Morumbi, Sao Paulo over the past 12 months and I must say that my experience of their service has been consistently good. They have very friendly staff who speak English well and who do not hesitate to help in translating instructions for cab drivers or getting directions for your places of interest. They are anticipatory - quick to offer service for anything from directing you to the breakfast area, the bar, keeping your luggage in storage while you had your meal - most times, even before I asked.

Provisions in the hotel room are however sparse. You get the standard towels, 2 bars of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and a shower cap. Nothing else. No bathrobes or room slippers. Not even an emergency toothbrush or cotton balls. Bottled water is being charged at a shocking 17 Reais. Not a problem for someone who doesn't need these but they would have been nice inclusions at close to 400 Reais per night.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Bizmum

Dear Bizmum,

Thank you very much for share your recent stay with the other travelers! Our guest’s opinions are the most valuable for learn and keep improving our products and services.
I am very glad to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and helpfulness of our team members. Your compliment gives us more energy to work hard and exceed our guest’s expectations.
I will forward your comments regarding the accommodations to the housekeeping manager to be considered. Thanks for your help!

We look forward to welcome you back soon at Hilton São Paulo Morumbi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2013

almost twice the price of other hotels in the area of comparable quality. The room is well appointed and spacious with seperate bath and shower. Room service is good and food in the restaurants is expensive but nice. Surrounding areas dont offer much restaurant wise so most places are a short taxi ride away. The executive lounge is good and has a wide selection, like any other hilton. I would make this my regular hotel in SP if it was not for the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JatSinghSangha

Dear GlobalReach 2998,

Thank you very much for your feedback!
You comments are of great value and will contribute to the improvement of our services.
Our prices are under availability and as you said we are located in a privileged region especially for guests who come to São Paulo on business.
I am really sorry that our services didn't meet your expectations. I would like to hear more about your experiences if you would like to tell me so. My e-mail is giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Very overpriced in every aspect - with nothing that great. Still outdated gym equipment that were promised to be updated years ago. If you stay at many Hiltons worldwide, you know that the best thing about this hotel is the view of the Morubi bridge. Located in an isolated location the best shopping nearby is Morumbi Mall and Market Place, but be very careful if you walk there. There are favelas nearby and be careful of pan handlers - or something worse. Overall, Sao Paulo needs new hotels and competition to take care of the situation - but I am amazed that there seems to be none openning up with the World Cup and the Olympics around the corner. Until there is competition expect hotels to charge charge charge with their monopoly and with mediocre properties like this Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Boeing_Guy10,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your recent stay.
I am sorry that our services didn't achieve your expectations.
I already presented your feedback to our management team to be considered to evaluate our services and offers in order to achieve Hilton’s promise that every guest feels valued, respected and cared for. I am glad that enjoyed the bridge view - it is nowadays one of the most photographed places in the city.
On your next visit to Sao Paulo and to our hotel, please do not hesitate in contact me. It will be a pleasure to hear more you impressions!

With kind regards,