Problems started with checkin where attendant had the wrong rate due to a computer glitch and insisted I sign the checkin sheet with the wrong rate. Room upgrade for Gold was denied and lounge access denied. Last day the housekeeper was harassing me upon leaving the room immediately and even entered my room as I was naked preparing for a bath. Towels in the bathroom looked they were 3 to 4 years old and looked more like they belong to a one star hotel. Terrible stay, terrible service,terrible hotel, stay away from the Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary, 28-floor Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel is seamlessly integrated into the ground floor of the CENU business complex and shopping mall, and provides easy access to local attractions within the business district. Conveniently located, the hotel is just 8km from Congnhas National Airport and 35km from Guarulhos International Airport. The hotel offers luxurious room, comfortable lounge, roof-top pool and a unique health club and the Amazonian Spa. Premium dining options include the Canvas Restaurant, overlooking the large atrium lobby featuring a glass canopy and more than 170 wine labels. The comfortable and casual ambiance of Sol & Sombra restaurant offers breakfast specially prepared early in the morning and the delicious lunch with international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil
- Sao Paulo Hilton