I stayed here two nights as part of a business trip. We choose this location as it is close to our Affiliate (which you need to consider in the big crowded Sao Paulo). It's a new and upscale Hilton as expected in other big cities. People are friendly. I tried only one of the on-site restaurants (on the second floor) which had a fine and tasty food option with good wines (from Chile and Argentina of course). Rooms have a nice working area (remember this was a business trip). Beds and bathrooms have good size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary, 28-floor Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel is seamlessly integrated into the ground floor of the CENU business complex and shopping mall, and provides easy access to local attractions within the business district. Conveniently located, the hotel is just 8km from Congnhas National Airport and 35km from Guarulhos International Airport. The hotel offers luxurious room, comfortable lounge, roof-top pool and a unique health club and the Amazonian Spa. Premium dining options include the Canvas Restaurant, overlooking the large atrium lobby featuring a glass canopy and more than 170 wine labels. The comfortable and casual ambiance of Sol & Sombra restaurant offers breakfast specially prepared early in the morning and the delicious lunch with international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil
- Sao Paulo Hilton