3,408 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond member great hotel top floor business trip the world trade center shopping mall food court business district great gym room service great business fitness center business traveler per day breakfast buffet early check
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I highly recommend it. Great hotel for business travel. Very spacious room, very clean, and close to restaurants and shopping centers. They are all withing walking distance. Excellent staff and they are very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Sao Paulo can be a challenging place to go with dense traffic and security concerns. However, the Hilton Morumbi is a nice property adjacent to the WTC with shopping and food choices in the mall beneath the property. There is plenty of security around to keep a watchful eye on things. However, I would avoid wandering around outside at night as robbery's are known to occur.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear glbltrvlr989,

We really appreciate your time and availability to post a review about our hotel!

Hilton Morumbi is located inside a complex, next to Shopping D&D (design and decoration) and the office towers WTC.

I am pleased to know that you had a great time while staying with us, we do cherish for the safety and well-being of all our guests.

Thanks a lot for choosing us!

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi is an excellent hotel with all the amenities you could think of. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The views of Sao Paulo were fantastic. The only issue I had was the lack of free wi-fi in the guest room. You had to either pay per day or use the free wi-fi in the hotel lobby. With the price of the room per night, I was surprised free in-room wi-fi was not included. Otherwise, this hotel is top notch!

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank Jose D
Hilton_Morumbi, Assistant general manager at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Jose D,
We thanks for your time. Your opinion is really important for us.
We glad you enjoy our structure, we are always improving to better answer all Hilton guests. About the wi-fi we sorry for the surprise.
I guess you came back to stay with us again.

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I love this hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and attentive, often anticipating my needs before I even ask. The staff are freindly and make me feel welcome everytime I stay in Sao Paulo. This hotel has become my home away from home whilest I am in Sao Paulo. Thank you, Hilton SP Morumbi...two thumbs way up for you and your staff.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 3 February 2014

It was my first time in Brazil for business so I wanted to stay at a Hilton so things would be somewhat familiar. This hotel is wonderful and a real credit to Hilton. The rooms are spotless, the staff speaks perfect English, and the staff is very willing to help you with just about anything. Also the workout area is just about the most extensive I have seen at a hotel. Perfect for the American in Brazil.

Date of stay: December 2013

Dear Ben G,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Living Well Health Club to your liking.

We also appreciate your trust in our brand and our hotel, I am sure that Hilton Morumbi represents the real Brazilian hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles