“Business Trip”

Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi
Ranked #11 of 324 Hotels in Sao Paulo
“Business Trip”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel is a quality, ready for business hotel. Very well located, outstanding service and great facilities, specially the fitness room. The personal is very friendly and ready to help you in case you need it. Very helpful is that many of the people is bi/tri/lingual, which comes handful for solving issues or guide you about alternatives

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear ubaldol2014,

After all the good things you said about our hotel we couldn't ask for more. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and for the very nice feedback given about our team members.

Hoping to see you back soon!

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
west chester, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

For a Rate of $340.. you have pay for internet, breakfast and you do not receive anything for being a SILVER MEMBER. You can stay at another hotel such as Renaissance São Paulo Hotel for the same price with free internet, free breakfast and there is entertainment in the lobby and the hotel is much nicer!

3 Thank Linda P
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Linda P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Silver member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience.

Allow me to inform that we also have another room category with internet included, complimentary breakfast and access to a private Executive Lounge. Next time, I recommend you to book the Executive Rooms, I am sure you will not regret!

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is in the business district next to an over pass. A shopping mall with a food court (actually used by locals) is in the basement and spreads out for a block which is useful if you are short on time. Did not get to explore the local area so no comment on that. The hotel is standard Hilton. Good comfortable rooms and well designed with a work desk.
The most striking thing about this hotel is the crazy prices for basics like water $5CAD for a small bottle( and I mean small). A small glass of beer is $6CAD. Internet was $30CAD per day and it goes on. I have stayed at higher end hotels and can end up paying less over all due to the absence of gouging for the basics . Luckily my trip was paid by the organizer. Would never choose to stay here if I was paying due to the prices charged for services that are free or reasonable in many better and basic hotels. If they did not go crazy with the prices I would have given 4 rating.

Dear Tryin_to_travel_well,

Thank you very much for your review about Hilton Morumbi.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the comfort and design of your room. The service mall underneath our hotel is a great facility with some stores and a big food court.

Sorry to know your impression regarding our prices. São Paulo is indeed an expensive city and our values are aligned with the luxury market and region.

If you have anything else to share, my email is giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles
Weston, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Hilton Morumbi is one of the better hotels in the city for both business and leisure. It has a great location close to business and shopping. The Canvas restaurant was excellent for a dinner option and the service was very good. The Canvas Bar has live bossa nova at night which is what I would expect for a hotel trying to provide a local flavor.

Dear John S,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us and the others TripAdvisors!

We are pleased to hear you found our Canvas Bar & Restaurant to your liking. Our Executive Chef, Mr. Fabio Boschero just launched a new menu with lots of organics ingredients.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel for a week. A good business hotel and importantly located close to my meetings and the domestic airport. When visiting São Paulo it is important to plan for the transportation challenges. Hotel prices in Brazil appear to be high with lots of additions to add on. The Hilton is no different but the rooms are excellent and very comfortable. Given the hotels size you may find you have to wait for check-in and check-out plus the lifts given the 28 floors, don't seem to be as efficient as others. Another good aspect is that it sits on top of a small shopping center with multiple eating facilities. Please note .....the shopping center is closed at weekends. Overall a good hotel and I will stay again if it aligns with where I need to be in São Paulo.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

When I arrived for early check-in, they gladly informed me that my request had been approved. What they did not tell me was that there was a R$120 charge for this early check-in. Since I was only 1 hour away from normal check-in time, I would have saved this money and waited if I had been informed of the additional charge. Also, I was given a room upgrade, but they neglected to tell me that this new room was NOT a river-view room like I had initially reserved. When I called to ask about this (after arriving at the room), they told me no river-view rooms were available. Finally, I had no bottled water in my room. When I called and asked for some to be delivered, it never showed up. The accommodations were nice, but this particular Hilton property fell far below my expectations - especially in light of the nearly $300USD price per night. I won't be staying there ever again.

Dear Eric B,

Thank you very much for your time in providing us with feedback about your recent experience in our hotel.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Your satisfaction is our priority, but most of the times we depend on the availability to give you an upgrade or a specific view.

Please accept my apologies, the complimentary water is a member benefit and you must receive two bottles per stay. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

We hope you give us another chance to regain your confidence and host you one more time!

Marlow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I am afraid I tend to agree with some of the less positive comments here. This is a big corporate hotel, that although well located, has problems with staff service despite the cost of rooms. There were very long queues at check out due to insufficient staff on duty (queues like this look awful and make business people who are in a hurry exceedingly frustrated), the disinterested concierge gave me directions and I had to ask him to give me a map and draw on it and finally, I was shown to a table that had not been cleaned and reset for breakfast. The staff looked disinterested and it felt like they were going through the motions.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear tanagogo1,

We apologize we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again