I stayed here while on a business trip to São Paulo. Clean comfortable rooms, laundry done when promised, good gym, everything you need. Pool is inky indoors so if you have a trailing spouse they may not work on their tan. Close to business district, and good security.
I've been in São Paulo several days for the last three weeks. I stayed in the Hilton the first two and the Hyatt this week.
Stay at the Hyatt if..........
You like great lobbies. The Hilton looks like they had to make the lobby work rather than designing it. The lobby is small and you have to walk around the check in desk to get to the elevators
You like a bath to relax. The Hyatt has great soaking tubs. The Hilton has some rooms with only showers and others with tubs but the tubs are smaller.
You want to use the spa. The Hyatt has a nice spa that looks like a spa. The Hilton uses an upper floor that has no spa feel.
Stay at the Hilton if........
You are a gym rat. The Hilton has outsourced their gym to a Health Club company. They admit locals who create more of a gym vibe. Nothing worse than working out all by yourself at 7:00. The Hilton is full but I never had to wait on a machine.
If you eat in the hotel at night. Canvas Resturant is far superior to the lobby Resturant in the Hyatt (see below). Additionally the Hilton sits atop an underground mall so you can walk there in a completely safe environment.
If you work in your room during the day. The Hyatt has an adequate desk like a normal hotel room. The Hilton has a desk about six feet long. While you look past your bed, you still get a view of outside which is nice. In the Hyatt your back is to the window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The contemporary, 28-floor Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Hotel is seamlessly integrated into the ground floor of the CENU business complex and shopping mall, and provides easy access to local attractions within the business district. Conveniently located, the hotel is just 8km from Congnhas National Airport and 35km from Guarulhos International Airport. The hotel offers luxurious room, comfortable lounge, roof-top pool and a unique health club and the Amazonian Spa. Premium dining options include the Canvas Restaurant, overlooking the large atrium lobby featuring a glass canopy and more than 170 wine labels. The comfortable and casual ambiance of Sol & Sombra restaurant offers breakfast specially prepared early in the morning and the delicious lunch with international menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi Brazil
- Sao Paulo Hilton