I stayed here because of a Conference. The hotel was very good, except they are in renovations so some areas are closed and during the day could be a little noisy.
Service was very good, and selection of food is good at breakfast.
The city is highly chaotic, in special the traffic ... and even though the hotel is "close" to the financial sector, it could take time to reach your destination .... and the trip to the airport is an history on its own ... 2 hours is the norm and be prepared!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve French, Japanese and Brazilian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil