Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo
US$247
US$208
Hotels.com
  • Pool
L'Hotel PortoBay Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)
US$164
US$98
US$94
  • Pool
Mercure Sao Paulo Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$516
US$466
Hotels.com
3,713 results
All reviewsgreat hoteljapanese restaurantthe club loungebusiness triproom servicemarket placeoutdoor poolgreat businessbusiness districtrooms are spaciouschecking ingreat optionenjoyed my stayan upgradefitness centertrafficeau
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Everyone was extremely helpful and kind to me. I had my passports, cash, and credit cards stolen in the Sao Paulo airport, and the Hyatt staff were very accommodating to my situation, allowing me to use my mother's credit card for cash advances and room service as needed after verifying and having her authorization to use it. I could not have asked for a better experience in such a stressful situation. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Rhea S
Hyatt_SP_Management, Gerente geral at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear Rhea,
Thank you for telling us and other travelers about your experience at our hotel. I am very proud to read that our team was able to comfort and support you during a stressful situation while you were in São Paulo. This only confirms our well-known commitment to providing authentic hospitality and to making a difference in the lives of those we touch every day. We all hope to welcome you back very soon.
Thierry Guillot - General Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great experience in Sao Paulo during my stay in GH. Variety of food items, pool side bar and warm hospitality makes this place interesting. Couple of malls are located at walking distance from this hotel. Surely it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank 22Ajeet
Hyatt_SP_Management, Gerente geral at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind review. Your recommendation strengthens our commitment to providing authentic hospitality. On your next visit, please allow me to suggest that you experience our Club Room categories, which offer special services such as access to the Grand Club Lounge located on the 20th floor, private check-in and checkout, complimentary continental breakfast and cocktails in the evening, one-hour complimentary use of a meeting room and a private concierge. We hope to welcome you back very soon on your next visit to São Paulo.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

There are very good Grand Hyatts - this is not one of them. Service, rooms and public spaces are nowhere near 5* quality. There was a line to check in and despite staff being in the back room, none came to process the waiting guests. Lifts/elevators are shambolic with not enough capacity to move the number of guests using them. Rooms are basic and anodyne and the hotel restaurant and bar are barely recogniseable as such. How this can be ranked the best hotel in São Paolo on TripAdvisor is a complete mystery.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MCJ68

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Grand Hyatt São Paulo and offer your suggestions. Please accept my apologies regarding the issues encountered during your check-in. We understand that our guests demand efficiency, so our process of check-in and checkout were thought to be as easy as possible. We regret that we have not met your expectations regarding this and we thank you for bringing it to our attention; we will reinforce the need for ease and speed with our front office team. I also thank you for your comments regarding our elevators; there are five of them to service our guests and we will surely consider your comments. I am very sorry to read that the hotel and its restaurants were not able to meet your expectations either, and I would like to have the opportunity to change your last impression of the hotel, and reinforce the reasons why we are ranked as best hotel in São Paulo. Please contact us at info@hyatt.com.br so we can further discuss your issues. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Standard top end business hotel. Sadly positioned miles from anywhere in a city with no mass transit system to speak of. Taxi journeys home from office ( just 4 km) took between 1.5 and 2.5 hours). Then some evenings could not even leave the hotel because of gridlocked traffic. You cannot walk the 4 km or walk to find a restaurant, because as we all know, thus is bit a safe city and this hotel is certainly nit in the safer finance district. The one time I stupidly ventured out( out of desperation- the hotel restaurants whilst ok are ridiculously expensive and I was beginning to feel like a prisoner as there were no taxis due to the traffic) I was nearly knocked off my feet by two cracjheads fighting in the street 50 m from hotel - also the restaurant that the hotel concierge had directed me to had been shut for 3 months. To add insult, the hotel arranged their own cars to take me to office in morning and charged 160 compared to 30 fir a local taxi!!! This was indeed a hotel California experience.....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to read about the negative experience that you had on your most recent stay with us. We are located in one of the most ascendant business areas of the city, near some important avenues such as Faria Lima, Luiz Carlos Berrini and five minutes’ walk from two of the largest shopping centers in town, with many new entertainment venues nearby, such as theaters and concert halls. Unfortunately the city of São Paulo experiences very intense traffic during peak hours, and journeys to other locations can feel much longer at these times. Therefore, our concierge team is always happy to offer advice about city traffic to our guests. As in all large cities, safety is a very important concern and our security personnel are at your disposal in case any advice is needed. Please contact me on info@hyatt.com.br if you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, and so that we can arrange a perfect stay for you in the future. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back very soon, and revert your last impressions.

Thierry Guillot – General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hassle free experience from start to end. First class concierge that made me hop by everyday to talk to them before my trip. Thumbs up for the entire concierge team. They provided accurate suggestion that made me enjoy my 4 days in Sao Paulo.

If it is security that you ask for then this hotel is your best bet! 24 hours security with a mobile police truck near the hotel and extra manning at night that made me felt so safe.

Checking in and out was very smooth with many hotel staff welcoming you which makes me felt at home. Everywhere I went people would always smile and greet you.

Located in a safe district and just minutes walk to shopping malls, and the metro.

What more could you ask for! Fantastic management team, I would surely stay at this hotel if I have the chance to visit Sao Paulo again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hyatt_SP_Management, Gerente geral at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding our property. We were very pleased to read that you considered us the best option in São Paulo and that our accommodations, service and concierge team were to your liking, creating a memorable impression during your stay. Your comments were received with great satisfaction, as they confirm our commitment to providing authentic hospitality and to making a difference in the lives of those we touch every day. We will be waiting for you on your next visit to São Paulo.