“AMAZING SERVICE!!!! Laura Gallo..Thank you!!”

Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel
Ranked #41 of 321 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“AMAZING SERVICE!!!! Laura Gallo..Thank you!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was really amazed!!! I travel all over the world for business, and this was one of those rare experiences that made up for all those long hours on a plane. Let me begin by talking about the most amazing service by LAURA GALLO, the quality assurance manager at the Sheraton. As I arrived at the hotel, Laura was there to say hello, even though it was obvious that she was busy taking care of all the guest needs. I had emailed her beforehand with a small special request, and she handled it beautifully! The staff greeted me by name, and were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was fantastic...the room was spectacular, and everything around me seemed perfect. What a breath of fresh air from those hotels that seem impersonal and cold. The restaurants were a pleasure to visit. At one point, when asking for help choosing a spot to eat, a young bellman (who spoke english perfectly!) took the time to walk me over to the restaurant, even though I could easily see it accross from the lobby! He seemed intent on making sure he would do EVERYTHING he could do to assist. And...guess what happened when I left the hotel? I flew home and realizied that I left my iPod sitting in the open safe. Now, in an ordinary hotel that would be it...gone..."lost". And if that happened I would still not blame the hotel for the actions of one "cleaner" who could be so easily tempted. But NO!!! I received a letter from Laura this morning saying that she had my misplaced iPod, and that she would send it off to me immediately. WOW!!! Please keep in mind that this is my first review that I have ever written on Tripadvisor. Why? Because I have never been so pleased...never been moved by the staff of a hotel so much. I wish that I could transport this hotel with me on al of my travels, especially when I visit Tokyo at the end of this month. Laura, thank you so much!!! I would reccommend this hotel to all of you travellers who want to experience the best and most caring service. And a tip to the upper level management of Sheraton international: Finding managers who can effectively lead by example and evoke emotional responses from clients can seem like an imposible task, but you hit a home run here. My company has over 5,000 employees, and I would not hesitate to have Laura run everything related to customer service. Make sure that you never lose her!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Philip K
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Philip,

Thank you so much for posting this amazing review about our Hotel and services!
My joy here is to guarantee you have the perfect stay every time you visit and I am glad you gave me the opportunity to take care of you.

Our staff is honored to see such a nice portrait of what we do here daily and, on behalf of everyone, I just want to say: THANK YOU.

We hope to see you again soon - very soon - and if there is anything else in the world you need, please, let me know.

Sheraton São Paulo WTC
laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This was my second stay at the Sheraton for business and really like the hotel. It is very centrally located. The rooms are comfortable and the bathrooms are large. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers. Check in was fast and efficient and overall service was very good. The hotel is showing its age in some areas and that is the only reason I did not give it a 5 rating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear guest,

How lovely it is to read that you enjoyed your time while staying with us!

It is a great honor to be your choice of Hotel in São Paulo and I could not be happier to learn that our staff is always going the extra mile for you.

We are scheduling renovations for the first quarter of 2014 but we do have floors that already went through that process. On your next visit, please, contact me at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com and I will gladly assign a very modern and functional room specially for you.

Thank you for your review and your loyalty and we hope to see you soon!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Had a very good experience. Great location. Good service. A lot of moral support after a long trip and cab ride from airport. The room was very comfortable. The only set-back was the check out process: they made a big mistake on the bill and i was in a rush to get back to airport so it took longer to check out than usual. But overall good.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Dear Amaya,

Thank you so much for your review!

I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!
And the moral support after a long ride from the airport is the least we can offer you...actually, I believe support is a key word for us.
Knowing your needs and actually understanding what you went through to get here is something we encourage in every associate to do.
We all have a history, we have families and seeing you as an individual is what Sheraton is all about.

I am sorry about the billing error and I am happy to know that the front desk managed to correct it! If there is anything else we can do for you, please, let us know!

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again pretty soon!

All the best,

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I just returned from a two week stay at this hotel and the staff was wonderful and accommodating. Before I selected the hotel, I read reviews on TA and had a few concerns. I emailed my concerns and received a prompt response to ensure me my needs would be met. I stayed on one of the designer floors and it was fabulous. The floor had large selection of fresh fruits and is very warm and inviting. I stayed on the 4th floor away from the pool side so there was no issue with noise or music at all. The lounge is very beautifully decorated with any drink your want. There are always nice pastries and desserts available and happy hour are served every evening. Staying in these rooms also gives you access to breakfast on 15th floor which is good for business travelers who have to eat and run to the office. The hotel is wonderful and facilities are great, but I must say that the key to this hotel is Laura and her staff. They can make your stay pleasurable just by their professionalism and willingness to go far and beyond to provide service. I am happy I stayed at this hotel and feel honored to be there with Laura and her staff.

Room Tip: Give this hotel is a chance if you will be staying in Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Valerie,

Thank you so much for such an amazing and detailed review of our Hotel and services.

As a hotel we do have flaws and some things we need to work on day by day and our guest's cocerns are taken under consideration every time we sit down to discuss improvements in our property.

I am here to assure that every expectation is exceeded and I am truly honored that you contacted me before arriving. This connection with guests is, for sure, the best tool I could ever ask for and it gives me the chance to go above and beyond to guarantee a nice room and the perfect service.

The Sheraton São Paulo family will miss you and we all look forward to seeing you again!

Again, thank you!

Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I really enjoyed the outdoor pool, not easy to find in a large city a nice quite outdoor space, also gym small, but functional with steam room loved it and great room (top floor best for bridge view!).

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest, good morning!

We are so happy with your review! And even happier to know that you enjoyed your stay with us!

The Sheraton Fitness is a brand program focused on taking your wellbeing to the next level, with modern equipments and an online tracking system, you can keep your exercise routine even when you are miles away from home! Isn't that great?

As for the pool. well, I love it too. I think it is kind of an oasis of piece in the middle of such busy city as São Paulo and I am glad you enjoyed it as well!

On the behalf the Sheraton São Paulo WTC family, thank you very much for visiting us and for posting your comments here!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Everyone knows how crazy Sao Paulo is. I find the Sheraton WTC to be an oasis in the city. It is a very comfortable building, cool rooms, extremely friendly staff, good breakfast buffet, many taxis available at all times, and many other attributes. It is showing its age very slightly (but many things in SP are the same way), and the club is way too loud with too many people milling about in front of the hotel and the lobby. But when I come back to SP I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
And we would love to see you again!

I am honored with your review and I have to say: I adore that room that you stayed. It is one of my favorite suites with that cool dining table and modern bathroom set up!

The beds are just amazing, aren't they? The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed is designed to assure you with a quality of sleep only experienced when staying in one of our Hotels. I am glad you liked it too!

Well, is there anything else to say about our team members? Friendly. That is exactly what we are. We are here for you and will always try our best to exceed all your expectations!!!

Let us know next time you're planning to come back to Sao Paulo! I will make sure you have a memorable stay!

Thank you very much!

Europe
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The location is convenient but in other ways this hotel lets itself down. The service in the restaurant both in the evening and at breakfast is poor - so poor I left without eating in the evening. The outdoor pool does not look like anything you would want to immerse yourself in and is squeezed into a weird kind of canyon between various structures. Comfortable beds and free Wifi but that is not enough to justify the very high room rates. I think you can do a lot better in Sao Paolo.

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Our Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of the Berrini region and we are close to a lot of attractions. Besides, our restaurants and night club assure you with the perfect amount of fun we all need when travelling.

We offer free high speed internet service to all of our guests and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed is designed for your comfort. I am glad you got to enjoy our services!

At the Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel, we believe that nothing is more valuable than what you have to say and we will pay close attention to the items you have pointed out.

Once again, thank you.