Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel
Melia Paulista(Sao Paulo)
US$116
US$95
  • Breakfast included
L'Hotel PortoBay Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)
US$162
Hotel Unique(Sao Paulo)
US$388
TripAdvisor
1,242 results
All reviewsdesign floortypical sheratondesign centerfood courtthe world trade centershopping mallroom serviceexecutive floorbusiness districtbusiness travelerrooms are comfortablebusiness tripdesignerloungenovoconferencebrazil
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I stood at Sheraton WTC during the World Cup period and this hotel offers you nice and big rooms,
Very comfortable beds, nice pillows, big bathrooms with bathtub .
The restaurant badebec is a very nice restaurant, good food, buffet style.
The hotel offers a good breakfast!
Very friendly and helpful staff!

Stayed: July 2014
Sheraton-WTC, Manager at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Sergio,

What an amazing time we had during the World Cup, right?!
Except for our team, everything else was perfect!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am extremely thankful for the time you have taken to share your experience with us!

We are honored to be your choice in São Paulo and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Many thanks!

laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Very comfortable beds, nice pillows, big bathrooms with bathtub .
The restaurant badebec is a very nice restaurant, good food, buffet style.
The hotel offers a good breakfast!
Very friendly and helpful staff!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Sergio,

Your review got published twice?
That is a true honor for all of us here.

Thank you very very much!

Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since 1999, when it was from the Melia Hotels. This last week's visit had me decide I won't be staying there again. Many reasons: bathrooms are not cleaned, outdated ambiance, had to change rooms 3 times before they gave me an appropriate one (in decent conditions), flatscreen tv hanging from the wall as opposed to properly fit, wifi working on and off.
Otherwise, staff very friendly

Room Tip: Keep changing rooms until you find the appropriate one
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Gerente at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, I want to thank you for your loyalty to our Hotel and also for taking the time to share your last experience.
We are in the process of renovating rooms, and we do have modern updated options in our Hotel. Unfortunatelly, it takes longer that what we desire, but I assure you that soon we will have all rooms done.

I am sorry that we did not deliver the stay you were expecting and I truly hope that you give us one more chance in the future. I would love to assign you a Design room with all the benefits you deserve, so please, send me an email at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com! It will be an honor to assist you!

Again, many thanks and if there is anything I can do, let me know.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

For a business trip a colleague and I stayed at the Sheraton São Paulo WTC and we very disappointed. The stay started off well because they arranged for a special check-in and upgraded rooms because of our status. We had high expectations but they were not met. The first night my colleague and I returned from dinner to find a huge puddle outside our rooms since they were next door to each other and water pouring out from under his door. We rushed in to find the toilet tank cracked in half and water spraying everywhere. I tried to stop the flooding while he called the front desk. It took about 15 minutes for someone to show up and take over my plumbing duties. The hotel was then slow to get his room moved and I got the pleasure of listening to shopvacs and fans all night. Oh and the gym is not good and very hard to find. I will say they have a beautiful pool though.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Sheraton-WTC, Gerente at Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I believe that the excellence of service is all about how we deal with problems and I am sorry that your stay did not reflect our best.
We strive to exceed expectations and knowing that we failed is very disappointing, but also a chance to learn from mistakes and train associates to better assist our guest when times are more complicated, for that and for all, I am extremely grateful that you gave us the opportunity.

Rest assured that everything mentioned has been taken care of and I truly hope that you stay with us again in the future. Your loyalty is deeply valued and we would love to make it up to you.

I am always available and would love to hear more from you.
Please, write me at laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com when you are revisiting São Paulo.
It would be my pleasure to give you all the assistance needed.

Once again, thank you.

Quality Assurance Manager
Sheraton São Paulo WTC Hotel

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great staff who handle international visitors well. Like another reviewer, they messed up our reservation and initially gave us a room with two twin beds. Unlike the other reviewer, we insisted on changing as the reservation was for a king, and they moved us. Each "designer" room is decorated differently, and we were happier with our change. But a "king" bed in Brazil is not the same as a king in the U.S.; it is more like queen size. The hotel opens onto a business center mall that is wonderfully lively during the week, and absolutely dead on the weekend. We had meals at several mall restaurants, which was nice. The hotel restaurant is terribly overpriced. The key thing, however, is that SP has such horrific traffic and no public transport, that if you are going for sight-seeing, you will want to be in the Jardin (Garden) district, and not here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am so glad to know that you received an upgrade and got to stay in our most beloved room category! The Design Rooms on our Executive levels are one of a kind and designed to make your time with us as comfortable as it should always be!
We are located at the business district and on the weekends most offices are closed, therefore, fewer people circulate in the complex, but I am with you! I just love how lively it is throughout the week!
As for transportation in Sao Paulo, well, we less than 600m away from a train station and buses are running until really late around our neighborhood. I am not sure about the itinerary you intended and I am sorry if in any way we failed to provide proper information to you. There is a lot of room for improvement in that area and I hope that one day Sao Paulo has a better metro system to attend all of us in a better and more effective way.

Again, thank you so much and if there is anything, anything at all I can do for you, please, let me know! My email is laura.gallo@sheratonsaopaulowtc.com and I am always available!

Quality Assurance Manager