Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention
US$94
US$270
US$259
  • Pool
L'Hotel PortoBay Sao Paulo(Sao Paulo)
US$180
US$466
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
2,127 results
All reviewsfamiglia mancinii strongly recommend this hotelcentral locationcold meatsnice hotelairport bus servicemetro stationstayed at this hotel for nightsonline checkwalking distancehotel restaurantsuperior roomincluded breakfastbrazilian hotelsroom servicebed was very comfortablean upgrade
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Located near República square, the novotel is a pretty old hotel compared to other novotel in the world. (Room could be modernized)
Everybody speaks English
Free wifi in the rooms
Average hotel, nice location within walking distance from avenida paulista and plaza república

• Stayed: April 2013
Lucila M, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Jaraguá.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

the hotel has a central location, near subway (10 min walk from Republica), quit a safe neighboorhood. the room is clean but basic, we paid about 100 eur what's cheap for Sao Paulo.
only check in counter was to busy every time we needed them. staff is friendly and helpfull.
breakfast offers more than enough choise.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Lucila M, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Hotel is quite nice, too bad the surroundings are not really pleasant and to go anywhere it's necessary to take a taxi (which, given the status of constant traffic jam of Sao Paulo, is a major nuisance). The hotel does contain everything you would expect (except maybe for a pool).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Unfortunately I got off the wrong foot with the hotel. Being a loyal Accor Group member I expected an early check (8.30 am) especially since at the previous Accor hotel I had such a late check in. It took a bit of arguing because the hotel wanted to charge me for half a day. It just reflected poorly on the Accor Group...one the Accor loyalty program is a sham and two it does not have a 24 hour check in policy. So in one stroke, it made me question the entire group. Now getting back to the hotel, I was paying through my nose because I was visiting an exhibition and my partners were also staying in the same Hotel (IBIS Paulista would have cost me half the rate and the comfort level is high from my previous experience). The room was also a little cramped. The front reception staff did to a certain extent retrieve the situation. They were extremely helpful in assisting me plan my schedule. Apart from the helpful staff, the sumptous breakfast and the excellent food at the 365 restaurant (best seafood spaghetti) helped turn an overall terrible experience into an average one. But having paid through my nose and arguing for an early check-in after a red eye flight, I don't think I will go back to this hotel although I will definitely dine at the 365 restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Lucila M, Gerente at Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear Danny.

Please, could you send me an email (h6224-gm1@accor.com.br) so I can check what happened at your check in and try to inform Le Club about your infomation. Because i can not check without your full name.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This hotel is a good alternative if you want to be close to the centre of eveything but don't want to spend a fortune. The service is fantastic. Great staff who really try to make everything happen for you. Very polite and very helpful. Only one or two people at the front desk speak English but you are transferred to them immediately you use the phone. The rooms are nice and well maintained. My colleague had a problem with her shower but was immediately transfered to a better room.

We noticed many of the airlines use this hotel for their flight crew. The NZ government PM's flight crew were her while we were.

My only complaints were that the carpet in the bedroom hallways really do need replacing and when a delegation of 400 Chinese appeared it was impossible to get a lift up or down for about 15 minutes each side of their arrival or departure. Apart from this then place is good value and the little cafes next door were great for eating out. Free breakfast included and it was comprehensive.

Room Tip: Higher rooms probably less noisy but wait time for lifts greater. Lower floor rooms on the main street side have a view of a little park. I imagine higher floors on the back side have a view of the city but lower floor ones just view the backs of buildings. I had no trouble sleeping on the 7th floor at the front and I am a fussy sleeper.

Dear Kate,