I like the location in the center of Sao Paulo--less than 20 minutes walk to Japan town, Av. Paulista, and the historic center too.
Staff were quite overwhelmed at the check-in, it was a very busy place just about every day I was there. I stayed 4 nights in August 2013.
You can get good value during the Accor Hotels Private Sales for Accor Club members. Also got good recognition as a Platinum Accor member, with an upgrade to a junior suite. Quite a lovely room, quiet, free wifi.
I paid for breakfast every morning, and it was quite good, serving yourself (everything--coffee, juices, etc) with many different choices. It gets a bit crazy when the hotel is full, but generally has good quality food.
Gym was surprisingly nice, with several weight and cardio machines.
I recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua is ideal for a business trip to Sao Paulo. It is located in the city centre, which is both the business centre and the historic, financial and cultural heart of the city. Surrounded by gourmet restaurants, the hotel features 415 rooms (332 non smoking rooms and 106 suites), 25 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, 24 hour guest services, 2 restaurants, a bar, parking, a gym and the Jaragua Theatre, host of a number of popular shows performed in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Sao Paulo
- Novotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention Brazil