This is a large hotel which is fine if you are at a conference in the expo centre on your own, but is far removed from places of interest in Sao Paulo your partner may wish to visit. Even trips to a local supermarket will require a taxi ride. It also seems to be a dangerous location - my wife and I stayed there for five nights whilst I was at a meeting and we heard of three muggings during that time, one occurring within the hotel grounds and another two in the very short distance between the hotel and expo centre. Leaving these problems aside the hotel seemed reasonably clean and the breakfast was of a good standard although it would be helpful if the tables were cleared more rapidly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered the only urban resort of the city, the Hotel Transamerica São Paulo is the perfect combination of comfort, sophistication and tranquility for those who travel for business or leisure. Renown for its incomparable hospitality, the Transamérica São Paulo offers comfortable lodgings and excellence in service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Transamerica Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamerica Hotel Sao Paulo
- Hotel Transamerica Sao Paulo Brazil