I stayed here in November 2011 and felt that the hotel was too expensive for what it offers. The Tryp Jesuino Arruda is located in a very upmarket area. Nearby restaurants offered a range of offerings from traditional Brazilian food to Mexican to the Japanese food at Nood. There are also a number of shoe and clothing shops in the area - although I found it too expensive.
A colleague and I shared a double twin-bed room which was quite small and really only suited for one person and one twin bed. At more than $200 a night the room was over-priced. Free wi-fi is available in bedrooms but so slow one feels steered towards the expensive option of buying internet access.
The front desk staff was quite friendly and helpful - even though they would not allow an early check-in. Restaurant staff was indifferent bordering on cold and distant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the TRYP Jesuino Arruda Built in Parisian style, the TRYP Jesuino Arruda blends into the neighbourhood in which it is located, Itaim Bibi, one of the most elegant in Sao Paulo. It is the perfect location to understand the essence of the local inhabitants: culture and pleasure without being too serious. In short, it is an important business centre in the city. The hotel has 21 floors and 145 spacious, well decorated and well equipped rooms to receive guests whether travelling for business or for pleasure. All the rooms offer a wide range of facilities, including free WiFi internet, telephone, air conditioning, cable TV and minibar. The hotel welcomes guests with pets. Dogs and cats of any size can stay with their owners in the rooms (see hotel policies). As well as the comfortable rooms, the TRYP Jesuino Arruda has a fully equipped Fitness Centre for your health and wellbeing and the Novedad Restaurant, serving delicious and contemporary cuisine. The hotel also provides spaces for social and business events that are equipped with the latest technology and that offer superb personalised service with the Melia Hotels International guarantee of quality. TRYP Jesuino Arruda accepts lodging with dogs and cats in the apartment. There are specific rooms with wood laminate flooring and balcony, to facilitate the presence of your pet on site. We even offer a walk of medium size, two pots for water and food, toilet mat, toy / teether and, as a courtesy, a package with some sort of cookie / bifinho according to the animal. However, animal owners should be responsible entirely for the furniture of the apartment, in case of damage caused by the pet. There is an additional cost per day of $ 50.00 for the animal stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Jesuino Arruda Hotel Sao Paulo
- TRYP Sao Paulo Jesuino Arruda Brazil
- Tryp Hotel Sao Paulo