See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Great view, poor hygiene. I’ve cleaned the window with a towel and the towel became black. They didn’t cancell and pay back the deposit. I’ve send an email, but they don’t reply. So the deposit is still not cancelled.
Bed is fine, big room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pamella C, Gerente geral at Pergamon Hotel Frei Caneca Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Liset

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
While I wish you had a better experience, we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
We will respond to you by e-mail with the solution.

Pamella Rego

Reviewed 8 December 2017

SUPER comfortable beds, good shower, very clean, great lighting in room. Super nice breakfast, lots of fruit, and yummi warm bread and croissants. The only bad thing about thing is the location, you really don't want to go outside after dark here...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Pamella C, Gerente geral at Pergamon Hotel Frei Caneca Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

#FeelWelcome

Pamella Rego

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is NOT a 4 star hotel.

For starters, the service the front of house staff provide is below par. Several instances where I had to communicate with the front of house staff cropped up.

Firstly - the room was NOT cleaned the second day I stayed. When I approached the FoH staff about this, they insisted the room had been cleaned and almost made me feel slightly stupid for bringing it up.

Secondly - Having checked into the hotel, my friend also checked in on my recommendation. He wanted to have a friend visit however, the front desk told him that it was company policy to charge a fee of around $30 for any extra persons entering the room if you have booked the room for one person - regardless of the length of time they come to visit. The charge is exorbitant and the policy is beyond a joke, as if my friend had booked for 2 people online via a number of booking sites, the extra charge would have been $5. So word of warning - if you do intend on staying here, and do intend of having friends visit - think again!

Thirdly - Upon checking out, I still needed to use the WIFI, however, this was an issue because I was "no longer a guest" and had checked out. I haven't stayed at a hotel before where they will not provide a good level of service upon check out - I mean, surely you should be looking after your guests at all stages of their stay to gain repeat business, recommendations and a good reputation through word of mouth!? Only after insisting I needed to use the WIFI was I reluctantly provided a new log in...Not a good look!

The breakfast was of a poor quality, and tasted pretty artificial for some reason.

It wasn't all bad however, the WIFI (when you are allowed to use it) worked well. The gym was reasonably well equipped and the view from my room was pretty special.

Would I return...!? NO!

Room Tip: IF you are going to stay, try to get a room on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Hotel_PergamonSP, Gerente geral at Pergamon Hotel Frei Caneca Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Elliott,

Pamella Rego - General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent location. BUT: Ugly view, even from 16th floor. Room with 2 small quarters. Strange bathroom door... without napkins and sleepers. One of the tv controls without batteries. Breakfast with sower omelette and pour diversity. Advice: find another place to stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mister_Yury
Hotel_PergamonSP, Gerente geral at Pergamon Hotel Frei Caneca Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Mr. Yury,
First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel and for your comments because that will help us to improve more and more our products and services. We assure you that the comments reported will be treated as an opportunity for improvement in our services. We will do our best to correct failures in our operation. We will be always at your disposal in your next trips to São Paulo.
Best Regards,
Pamella Rego / General Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2017

There was a nasty stain on the bed, which smelled putrid. When we called to inform them, they offered to sell us a larger room at the rack rate. When we renotified them at check out, they shrugged. Not nice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveller102932
Hotel_PergamonSP, Gerente geral at Pergamon Hotel Frei Caneca Managed by AccorHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Traveller102932,
We are sorry about that. Certainly this is not the experience we would like you have.
I couldn't identify your contact in our system, so I would like to ask you to contact us to tell more about what happened and then we can work on this.
Thank you to share your experience with us. It's really important to us to know and then improve our service.
I hope we can host you again to change this first impression.
Best regards,