I have just spent 3 nights at the hotel on business in the financial business area. Traffic is appalling and therefore the proximity to this area is great. There is also an up market shopping mall just 10 minutes walk away in an area that was not threatening and appeared well policed and safe even at night time.
Business facilities and room provision was excellent and so was the support of the staff, in particular the lovely Gabriella.
Food at the hotel was very good and centred on colourful buffet style midday and evening menu, rooms on the 11th floor remodelled and clean. The bathroom is small, however I tend to use it just to clean and shower, not party!
Be advised that the hotel is directly under the flight path, and that flights start at 6.00 am. This point and that the city is itself rather like 'lego gone wrong' with few redeeming features are the main detracting points for this hotel. But this cannot be attributed to the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe RoomPremium Room Royal FloorFitness CenterMeeting Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Radisson Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Radisson
- Radisson Blu Sao Paulo Brazil