I used to stay at the bigger brother, the Melia Jardim Europa, but due to the price I've changed to Tryp Iguatemi on my last trip to São Paulo.
The Hotel is well located, close enough to Itaim and also to some good restaurants and Shopping Malls.
I enjoyed Tryp Iguatemi, as it has good facilities, nice location, nice staff and a fair price. Also I managed the Breakfast included and it was a good one. They also have (slow) free Wi-fi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the neighborhood of Itaim Bibi one block from Brigadeiro Faria Lima Av., one of the area's most elegant s of São Paulo, with easy access to the main capital of the business centers and the main options for buying and leisure city as Eataly, Iguatemi, JK Iguatemi, Cidade Jardim and Morumbi Shopping Mall. The Hotel is just a few meters from the Marginal Pinheiros, near of Ibirapuera Park, Joquey Club of São Paulo, the best Sports clubs of the city, Concert houses and the most sophisticated Buffets for social events. The Hotel is 7 km from Congonhas Airport, 35km from Guarulhos Airport, 4km from Paulista Avenue and 3km from Eng. Luiz Carlos Berrini Av. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Melia, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tryp Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Iguatemi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tryp Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel Brazil