Was here on business and loved the hotel. Big clean room. Nice food. The staff were so sweet and helpful. Pool area is small but nice. Free wifi. No idea if it is good to stay here in terms of touristy things, and the metro seems a bit far here, but the area was upmarket with nice bars and restaurants and shops and is definitely somewhere I will stay again for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the neighborhood of Itaim Bibi one block from Brigadeiro Faria Lima Av., one of the area's most elegant s of São Paulo, with easy access to the main capital of the business centers and the main options for buying and leisure city as Eataly, Iguatemi, JK Iguatemi, Cidade Jardim and Morumbi Shopping Mall. The Hotel is just a few meters from the Marginal Pinheiros, near of Ibirapuera Park, Joquey Club of São Paulo, the best Sports clubs of the city, Concert houses and the most sophisticated Buffets for social events. The Hotel is 7 km from Congonhas Airport, 35km from Guarulhos Airport, 4km from Paulista Avenue and 3km from Eng. Luiz Carlos Berrini Av. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Melia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tryp Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Iguatemi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tryp Sao Paulo Iguatemi Hotel Brazil