Ben here for a few nights in April, and really liked it, but it has its flaws.
First of all the position is perfect for a business trip, it's central and only a few minutes away (depending on traffic) from the Rochaverà Corporate Towers.
The whole environment is very elegant and old style (wrought iron, brass, marble, parquet, etc.), always soft music playing (often with live piano player as during breakfast). Hotel staff is excellent and up to the task, always very kind and helpful.
I was only on the 3rd floor, yet it was a business room, with studio and bedroom in separate areas: all wooden furniture and parquet, two tv sets, nice bathroom (although not as spacious as many Hilton), comfortable bedroom. My room had also a very nice and wide balcony.
In-room dining was OK, nothing special, but prices were OK.
R$700 per night is too much in my opinion, but Brazil is getting more and more expensive these days (upcoming World Cup + Olympics).
Flaw #1: internet connection is to be paid separately (which might be OK), and it's crap. Reception in the room is poor and the speed is appalling.
Flaw #2: Bathroom could be bigger and the shower was not working perfectly.
Flaw #3: in-room dining was not the best experience ever... decent food, nothing more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining a classic architecture with rich and unique Brazilian decoration in the middle of Berrini and Nacoes Unidas Avenues, the Gran Estanplaza Berrini has become the newest benchmark in service refinement in Sao Paulo. Its touch of opulence and charm fascinate the most sophisticated guests. Ideal for business travelers, the hotel offers a full structure of services and facilities such as workstation with high speed internet in all rooms, DVD, central air- conditioning, 2 balconies in each room, sitting area, cable TV, marble bathroom, business center and 24 hour room service. Featuring the fitnmess centre the guests can enjoy all the facilities of an urban Spa, such as massage, sauna, yoga and relaxing sessions without leaving the hotel. Enjoy the library with fireplace or the happy hour at the European- style cafe after having a nice dinner at the Paillard Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Booking.com so you can book your Gran Estanplaza Berrini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Gran Estanplaza Berrini Sao Paulo, Brazil