This 4* property is located in the elegant Jardins District. It has easy access to shops & restaurants. We had a brief stay in this hotel in two different occasions and found the area very safe and pleasant. The breakfast offers a decent variety of choices.The room is neat, spacious, almost with neutral decor but pleasant, good quality linen. The reception staff is well spoken in English. These young professionals have a good and welcoming attitude towards the guests and are happy to assist you with any enquiry. Well done Estanplaza Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estanplaza Paulista offers an ideal location in midtown. Only two blocks from Paulista Avenue, it stands in the area of Jardins, the city's most refined district in town, with proximity to the main banking and financial companies. Estanplaza Paulista is an elegant boutique hotel that provides a great variety of facilities and services to business and leisure guests. Decorated in Brazilian colonial style, the hotel was designed to make the travelers feel the comfort and enjoy the facilities offered, such as 120 rooms with air conditioning, workstation with free broadband internet, two-line telephone, cable TV, marble and bathrooms. Wireless in public areas, Estancafe with variety entertainment attractions, 24hour room service, Paillard restaurant, sauna, fitness center and a full structure of events also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil