The Estanplaza Paulista Hotel is located at Jardins,a few steps from Paulista avenue. The hotel has good silent rooms, sober decoration, the safe box is old fashioned (not eletronic) and the restaurant it's ok, the pool is very small . I had little problem when I arrived, the rooms should be available at 2pm, however I could only enter the room at 2:30, despite this everything else was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estanplaza Paulista offers an ideal location in midtown. Only two blocks from Paulista Avenue, it stands in the area of Jardins, the city's most refined district in town, with proximity to the main banking and financial companies. Estanplaza Paulista is an elegant boutique hotel that provides a great variety of facilities and services to business and leisure guests. Decorated in Brazilian colonial style, the hotel was designed to make the travelers feel the comfort and enjoy the facilities offered, such as 120 rooms with air conditioning, workstation with free broadband internet, two-line telephone, cable TV, marble and bathrooms. Wireless in public areas, Estancafe with variety entertainment attractions, 24hour room service, Paillard restaurant, sauna, fitness center and a full structure of events also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil