Great old hotel in wonderful shape in the "centro"- great deals on the weekend. wonderful comp breakfast. It survived the down times of the centro, and now that the neighborhood's on the way back up with many more people starting to live there again, the hotel will be even better. Fun to do the folkart and crafts market on the Praca da Republica on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bourbon São Paulo is among the most traditional hotels in the city. Strategically located in São Paulo's central area, the hotel is close to large exhibition centers, at only 12 km from Congonhas Airport and 25 km from Cumbica International Airport. It offers easy access to important tourism spots, and business and cultural centers in São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Bourbon Sao Paulo Express Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Express Hotel Brazil