You get what you expect and pay for with the Bourbon. The location is practically slap bang in the middle of Sao Paulo in the old centre which is a short walk to a metro station with connections to everywhere in Sao Paulo. There's also a bus station about 200 metres away with buses to both airports. The one problem is that Republica is a rough area and I would not feel safe walking through alone if it wasn't the World Cup and was so highly policed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bourbon São Paulo is among the most traditional hotels in the city. Strategically located in São Paulo's central area, the hotel is close to large exhibition centers, at only 12 km from Congonhas Airport and 25 km from Cumbica International Airport. It offers easy access to important tourism spots, and business and cultural centers in São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bourbon Sao Paulo Express Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Express Hotel Brazil