“Best I've seen”

92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best I've seen”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I've been to a lot of sacred art museums and this was the best so far. Fabulous collection and labelled in Spanish, Portuguese and English. I learnt a lot from the information provided and i really loved the exhibits. Top quality. One of the guides went out of her way to direct me to the Nativity dispalys at the other end of the complex (you walk outside) and then directed me to the art museum and gave full written instructions. The nativity display was stunning. There is a large model of an Italian village which I thinjk is on permanent display. If I'd had time I would have spent another hour there.

Visited March 2013

NYC
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Do visit if you have the time”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

The Museum stores beautiful statues, altarpieces etc from all around Brazil. The museum is housed in a colonial building that makes the visit more special. It is nearby the Mercado Municipal and the Pinacoteca, so you can visit the 3 places in one day.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank isabelavv
Sao Paulo, SP
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Interesting sacred place.”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Many sacred pieces of art that deserves a visit. And it is just aside of a church where our brazilan saint lived: Saint Frei Galvao!

Sao Paulo, SP
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent museum to see in Sao Paulo”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This is one of the most interesting museums to see in Sao Paulo.