This hotel is in a quiet upscale neighborhood, but walking distance to shops and restaurants. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The personal is very polite and efficient. The hotel has its own restaurant and it is opened for all three meals. The restaurant has an awesome breakfast buffet!
The only negative I have is that the gym is very small and there is barely any equipment.
In all, it is a good hotel to stay at for solo travelers, business, friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins hotel is located in the centre of the main commercial and tourist center of Sao Paulo, close to the major financial center of the town. This 20 storey-hotel is an excellent choice for both leisure and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Brazil