This is a fine mid-range, business-oriented hotel located in the heart of Jardins district, so it is easy walking distance to the MASP art museum on Ave Paulista and the high-end shops and restaurants on Oscar Friere. The Privilege rooms are a good size, and you can arrange to have two adjoining rooms have a common entrance door.
The staff speaks excellent English. Because of a email miscommunication they sent a taxi to pick us up at the airport when we had arranged other transportation, but they quickly acknowledged the error and waived the taxi fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins hotel is located in the centre of the main commercial and tourist center of Sao Paulo, close to the major financial center of the town. This 20 storey-hotel is an excellent choice for both leisure and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel Brazil