My husband and I just returned from a Business trip to Sao Paulo. We were only there for three days, but staying to the InteContinental put us in a great location in the Jardims area as well as a block away from Paulista Avenue. I enjoyed the shopping and restaurants nearby. Great place for walking , and I felt very safe as a women exploring and shopping on my own. The hotel was comfortable, clean and we appreciated the size of the room. The bed was comfortable and my husband found the desk and furnishings great for the work he had to do in preparation for his business meeting. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil