Super hotel. Nice big room with comfortable bed. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast. My wife liked the smell in the reception area. Very fragrant! Close to two lovely parks and a good few restaurants. The sushi bar around the corner was great. Brazilian women in kimonos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a sophisticated business hotel, located just one block away from Paulista Avenue, where you will be surrounded by beauty and charm during your entire stay. We provide Free Wi-Fi internet to our guests. The subway station is just two blocks away from the hotel. Easy access to attractions such as the Oscar Freire Street, the Art Museum of Sao Paulo (MASP) and Trianon Park - all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil