This excellent hotel, just off Avenida Paulistia and near the Parque Tenente Siqueira Campos is an oasis in the busy city of Sao Paulo. The hotel is beautifully laid out, with a very nice entree/lounge with a nice bar area. The restaurants are of excellent quality and the rooms are very nice. The hotel is centrally located and it radiates a very classy atmosphere.
We had a great stay for our conference over the weekend for three days. The wifi works well both in the rooms, the conference area and the lounge bar.
The staff is incredibly friendly. The pick-up service from the airport worked excellent (no wait!) and even the vehicle had free wifi.
All in all, a hotel that I can recommend for everyone on a business meeting/conference or for a romantic get-away in Sao Paulo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil