Stayed here for 4 nights whilst on a transit and must say that my stay have been amazing. Great location very near to Avenida Paulista and Trianon-MASP metro. Found it safe to walk around nearby at night. My room was relatively big and very clean. The highlight of this hotel must be the people and the amazing service. I found most to be very friendly and courteous. Special mention to staff Maria (restaurant and bar). Loved her professional but laid back attitude. Feels like being served by a person rather than a staff.
Great place even if you enjoy staying in. Highly recommended and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sao Paulo is a luxury hotel that offers contemporary elegance at its best. Located right in the heart of the city and one block away from the financial and commercial area, Paulista Avenue, this hotel will entice you to experience the best side of the city during your holidays with free high speed internet, well equipped Fitness Center area and an outdoor pool. Surrounding attractions include the Shopping Cidade São Paulo and the Trianon Park among other venues for entertainment. Guests will be delighted with the flavors from our authentic cuisine at the cozy and friendly Tarsila restaurant atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Intercontinental
- InterContinental Sao Paulo Brazil